Prom is Saturday, do you have you flawless hairstyle picked out?
You have your dress and the big event is coming up. Now it's time to complete the look.
Whether you are going to a salon, having a friend do you hair, or doing it yourself, these styles are the definition of a perfect prom-do.
1. Braided Beauty. Adding a braid to any hairstyle is always a good idea for that extra bit of class.
2. Classic Falling Curls Up-do. A simplistic, yet elegant look, perfect for the popular vintage styles this year.
3. Teased Ponytail. A timeless look for our dresses with a high neckline, this high pony provides a little bit of an edge for your prom look.
4. Curled half up/half down. Not so sure you want to do a full up do? This is a fabulous way to compliment your strapless sweetheart neckline chiffon gown.
5. Curled side-do. This hairstyle is ideal for a one-shoulder gown and again provides a great alternative to a full up-do.
Remember when deciding your hairstyle to think about what will best-compliment your dress. Check out the RaeLynn's Pinterest page for more ideas on hairstyles and finishing touches.
No hair and make up appointment scheduled yet? Take a look at the $98 Prom Special by InStyle Hair Salon located in the same building as our boutique.
Comments will be approved before showing up.