It's May in Indy which means black and white has taken over our flag poles and our wardrobes. We have put together six different looks for the 500 Festival events and the Indy 500.
1. Hooded Maxi- This comfy cotton maxi is ideal for days at the track. It can easily be worn with flat sandals and has a fashionable mood for those windy days.
2. Black and white dresses. You really can't go wrong with black and white no matter what month it is, but May is a time to celebrate these colors. These styles are perfect for the parade on May 24.
3. Edgy Collar. This dress is a little edgy and is perfect for the parade or a race party.
4. Two piece crop top. If the race temperatures reach near the 80s this year, this is the outfit you will want to have at the track on race day. Not only is it cute, but it's super lightweight and comfy.
5. Casual Tie Front. For those of you sitting in the in-field, a casual tie front top with jean shorts is the perfect outfit for race day.
6. Suite Ready Jumpsuit. Sitting in the pagoda or in a suite at the race this year? Check out this perfect black and white jumpsuit that you can easily re-wear for work or summer vacations.
You will want to remember whatever you wear, make sure you have comfy shoes on. For some people that means tennis shoes and for others it means TOMS or sandals. Wedges are not advised on race day but we've seen stranger things...
Celebrate the Indy 500 with black and white styles from RaeLynn's Boutique.
Comments will be approved before showing up.