It's the moment you have been waiting for since the start of senior year. You are ready to start a new chapter of your life and are excited to celebrate all you have accomplished in your career as a student. For this reason, it is a good idea to put a little extra effort into your look. Leave a lasting impression with these style tips with the help of our favorite style guru, Lauren Conrad.
1. Find a dress that compliments your personality, but keep it simple. Remember you are wearing it under a cap and gown so you don't want it to be bright pink especially if your gown is white. Maxi dresses are probably not the best choice because these tend to show under the gown.
2. Be comfortable head to toe. You want to wear a dress that you can sit in for a couple of hours. Your shoes need to be comfortable enough that you can walk up and down stairs and across stage without tripping.
3. Be natural with your make-up. You don't want to over-do especially if you will be sitting in the hot sun and remember this isn't a "formal" event, but a nice ceremony.
4. Your hair will be covered by a cap. Whether you like to curl your hair or wear it straight, just make sure you leave it down for graduation. A sock bun won't work with the cap.
5. Simple jewelry is best. Statement necklaces are okay, but otherwise keep it simple with a watch or simple earrings.
Enjoy this day as you celebrate your accomplishments and the opening of a new chapter. Remember to take photos with family and friends and thank the teachers who have helped you get to this point.
Then it's time for summer break!
Comments will be approved before showing up.