1. Don't be afraid to try a bold floral pattern. This is one of the hottest trends of the summer that you absolutely must include in your wardrobe.
2. Do wear red. Summer is a great time to try a color that accentuates your tan.
3. Do show your American spirit. Celebrate the 4th of July with red, white, and blue.
4. Don't be afraid to try the all white look. Besides the floral trend, all white is the way to go. Another great color when you have a sun-kissed glow.
5. Do buy a maxi dress. Or two or three. You cannot have enough of these comfy-cute styles in your closet.
6. Don't leave the house without your favorite accessories. We love the Eagle necklace inspired by what Lucy Hale wore on an episode of Pretty Little Liars. What's your favorite statement piece?
7. Don't forget about the floppy hat. Hats are a perfect accessory and great for those sunny days on the beach.
8. Do try the all-lace dresses. Day or night, these styles are ideal for our country concerts and summer BBQ's.
9. Do try oversized t-shirts and dresses. A comfy way to dress up or dress down, the oversized trend is the way to go for shopping days.
10. Do try a new style of sunglasses. Whether it's aviators, cat-eye, or round this is the summer to frame your face with some fashionable shades.
It's summertime which means it's time to try new things. Start with your wardrobe. Try something you haven't tried yet. Piece by piece your summer collection will be filled with florals, floppy hats, and Eagle necklaces.
Comments will be approved before showing up.