Whether you're going to a parade, BBQ, or fireworks show, you can't go wrong with a sundress on July 4th. Shorts and tops tend to stick to you, but a dress allows you to be comfortable in the summer heat. Take a look at these five dresses for your red, white, and blue wardrobe!
1. Classic Denim. Let's start off with that traditional American style. A polka dot denim dress is the perfect way to say "Happy Fourth of July" while waving a flag at the town parade. We have paired with with our white flyaway vest for that finished look.
2. Essentially White. It's the hottest look of the season. You simply can't not have an all white dress in your closet this year. It's the color that will keep you the coolest in the heat of the sun. This would be complete with a messy bun to keep your hair off your neck.
3. Nautical Navy. Always a summer favorite, this navy dress isn't just a Fourth of July look, but it would be perfect on the lake as you watch fireworks. You can easily through this on over a swimsuit or dress it up with our red bubble necklace.
4. Firecracker Red. This adorable chiffon dress doesn't get much better with cowgirl boots. Planning to spend your 4th of July on the farm or near a bonfire? Red is the way to go if you want to make a colorful statement this year.
5. Not-so-traditional Blue. While you will still see your classic, red, white, and navy blue this holiday, light blue has made its way into the fashion scene for the 4th. We love this chiffon collared gown paired with our red studded wrap bracelet. It's the best way to make a statement by doing something a little different than traditional colors.
Celebrate July 4th styles with us during Happy Hour on Thursday, July 3rd. From 5 to 8 p.m. all summer dresses will be buy one, get one 25% off. We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday with family and friends.
Comments will be approved before showing up.