The country concerts have been fabulous this year and can we talk about that country chic fashion? We've seen everything from high waisted shorts and crop tops to simple tanks and cotton skirts. But the biggest trend we saw? Cowgirl boots and dresses. Take a look at five of our favorite looks.
1. Casual Country. A cotton high low is a perfect style paired with cowgirl boots. We added a pop of coral to compliment the grey and white striped dress.
2. Country Chic Chiffon. Another high low because these styles show off your favorite cowgirl boots so well. This aqua dress is lovely with pink jewelry.
3. Mind-blowing Maxis. So amazing that an adorable fedora hat is a necessary accessory. While wedges or sandals may be a better option with these, it is style a great style for concerts.
4. Unfitted beauty. A popular trend this year is the not-so-fitted chiffon dress. These styles are comfortable and fashion-forward. Of course perfect with boots and barn cats!
5. A Paisley Dream. Country roads and paisley dresses, does it get much better? Throw on those cowgirl boots and add some gold accessories, you are ready for the next concert on the megaticket!
Enjoy those "Summer Nights" with dresses and country concerts!
Comments will be approved before showing up.