We all have those days where we look at our closet full of clothes and think "I literally have nothing to wear." This guide is for those days when you just need a little fashion inspiration to get your day started.
1. Little Black Dress. If you're in an "I want to wear a dress" kind of mood, you can't go wrong with a little black dress. Pair it with some simple flats and your set for the day.
2. Baggy sweater and leggings. It's one of my favorite fall outfits and it's so easy to dress up or down. Check out H&M for some fabulously priced baggy sweaters. Once you find a few you love, buy them all. I promise you will wear them all the time.
3. Leather Jacket. You can pretty much wear a leather jacket over anything. It's a staple item that you need in your closet this fall.
4. Flannel shirt and jeans. For a comfy, cozy kind of look, go for a flannel. You can pair it with a vest, put a sweater over it, or wear a scarf. Find your favorite pair of riding boots and you're ready for any fall activity.
5. Your favorite maxi dress. Maxi dresses are my go-to when I can't decide what to wear. It's the easiest outfit to throw on and head out the door!
Comments will be approved before showing up.