With more formal homecoming dances this year, we want to help you find a starting point in the search for the perfect homecoming dress. Check out the buyers' favorite dresses and see why they love these styles!
1. Country Chic in Lace. The lace look is totally in this year and it's a trend you won't want to miss. In the midwest we love our cowgirl boots and will take any chance we get to show them off.
2. Classic Homecoming. If it's your first time to attend homecoming, the classic tulle skirt is a great way to go! We love the sock bun look with this high neckline. It's a timeless dress you can't go wrong with.
3. Flirty and Girly. For our homecoming girls looking for a dress to show off their fabulous girly side, this is the dress for you. With a jeweled empire waist and pleated skirt, you can't get much more girly than that!
4. Sleeky, sexy, and neon. The neon colors are back and brighter than ever for homecoming. This was the one of our best selling Blush Prom gowns that flared into a mermaid skirt. The designer decided to take this fabulous dress and turn it into a sexy homecoming style and we can't keep it in stock!
5. Rhinestones with a Country Edge. Show choir rhinestones combine with a vintage keyhole back to make for a best-selling homecoming style. This homecoming style left our buyers' speechless and they couldn't wait to bring multiple pieces back to the store. SPOILER ALERT: You will see this bodice for prom 2015!
For a look at our complete homecoming collection, visit us at our store location in Greenwood today!
Comments will be approved before showing up.