At RaeLynn's we believe in the importance of building relationships. Over the next few weeks we are giving you the chance to get to know a little bit about our staff. This week we are starting with the heart behind RaeLynn's, Alison McDaniel.
1. I have been in the fashion industry for 15 years.
2. I believe in second chances.
3. If I didn’t own RaeLynn’s, I would be a college professor or a talk show host (I love Kelly Ripa).
4. I love coffee but dislike Starbucks.
5. 3 words to describe me: smart, stubborn and sassy.
6. I gave birth to my son Max within 36 hours of RaeLynn’s opening, 5 weeks early and with complications—thank you Jesus he was healthy and happy.
7. My daughter Carly has an eye for fashion, and loves being one of the RaeLynn’s girls.
8. I eat chocolate every.single.day.
9. I have the gift of gab, have never met a stranger and will talk to anyone who wants to listen.
10. My last meal would be at a little diner, Grandmas Kitchen in my hometown of Rochester, Minnesota- I would have grilled cheese, french-fries and a chocolate milkshake.
11. Some of my best friends and memories are my college years in Wisconsin (I miss cheese curds…need I say more!?).
12. I am thankful that my father and Dave Ramsey have taught me the value of a dollar, and have taught me to be frugal (most days…I’m still a work in progress).
13. I believe it is easier to forgive others then it is yourself.
14. I can’t remember the last time I shopped at Target and didn’t drop a hundred bucks.
15. My mother is the most self-less person in the world. I aspire to be more like her each and every day.
Comments will be approved before showing up.