Tips for renting a tuxedo for prom
[caption id="attachment_7075" align="alignleft" width="342"]
Ralph Lauren Crossroads Style 993 Three button single breasted styling with a non vented back. Features satin grosgrain lapels and buttons and flap pockets with grosgrain trim.[/caption]
For some guys, renting a tuxedo for prom
may be the first time they need to dress in a formal tuxedo or suit. At RaeLynn's we help make this process as easy as possible with our knowledgable staff. Please take a look at the follow tips on how to prepare for renting your tuxedo for prom!
- Visit RaeLynn's Boutique three to four weeks prior to the event to have your measurements taken. Our good sales associates measure around your chest (both including and excluding the width of your arms); your waist at belt height; your hip girth, including your seat; your neck circumference; and your sleeve length from the center of your back.
- Consider cuts that complement your build and accommodate the formality of the occasion, in addition to matching your dates dress. Our tuxedo staff will help you find a prom tuxedo style that fits your look and body style.
- Prepare to pay between $100 and $150, excluding tax, for a tuxedo rental that includes pants, jacket, shirt, tie, cummerbund, shirt buttons, cufflinks, socks and shoes. Prices vary depending on the cut and make of the tux, and on whether you want a vest, a special necktie, or fancier cufflinks and buttons. You will be required to place a $50 deposit when you have your measurements taken, and pay the balance before leaving with tux in hand.
- Come back to RaeLynn's for a final tuxedo fitting a few days before your prom. The rental price includes minor alterations you may need; a lift in the sleeve or a tuck in the waist to be dancing through the wee hours comfortably and in style.
- Pay attention when our sales associate explains how to get dressed in your prom tux rental. You may find you're all thumbs with the special buttons, cufflinks, cummerbund and tie if you do not understand how to put them together.
- Return your tuxedo the sunday after your event. You are not required to dry-clean the rental, but damages and excessively late returns will be add to your final bill.
Suite E, 455 Greenwood Park Drive South
Greenwood, IN 46142
Read more: How to Rent a Tuxedo | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_883_rent-tuxedo.html#ixzz1sRpf5864
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.