Fashion Do's Fall 2013
Fall fashion designers are notorious for experimenting with new styles that ultimately become the hottest, boldest trends of the year. With the help of Glamour Magazine
, we have created a list to help you accessorize your fall look focusing on dresses.
1. Statement outerwear is a must.
The use of fur, textures, and patterns will be obviously noted in department stores this year. Let's be honest, when it's cold out the only thing people notice about your outfit is your coat. Why not make it a head turning item?
2. Hats are in and on. This trend has been on the rise for a few seasons now, but if a fashionable fall hat isn't on your shopping list, you should probably add that now. Fedoras, beanies, and floppy hats are top styles that will all be perfect with a fall dress. Check out Forever 21 for trendy affordable hats.
3. Gone Green. Multiple shades of this classic color are hot this season. We suggest black tights with emerald green dresses and tall black boots or classic pumps. Black dresses can also be accented with green jewelry. Lighter greens can be paired with brown boots and gold jewelry.
4. Forever Peplum. Dubbed elegant by Kate Middleton, this style is here to stay. Dresses and tops feature this flared style that flatters almost any body type. Classic black is the way to go with the peplum for 2013.
5. In Love with Leather. We typically think of leather as black and edgy or punk rock. With an updated outlook for fall 2013, leather has been created with colors and lace and is now a top look. It's the perfect way to combine edgy and girly.
Enjoy fall and don't be afraid to try something daring and new. It's the best time of year to experiment with new colors and styles.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.