Fall Color Trend Alert!
Fashionista's Love Fall Colors
If you are passionate about fashion like we are, you have been following the runway shows and reading the fashion magazines closely for the hottest colors of the season. With the help of Pantone
, we have created a list of the colors you should have in your closet for fall 2013.
1. Going Green- It's no secret that this color was played with in a variety of shades on the fashion runways. Emerald is the new pink. You will find this elegant tone in tops, bottoms, accessories, and shoes. If you don't have green in your closet, a shopping trip is necessary.
2. Gray Matter- Gray doesn't mean dull anymore. This classy color is commonly seen for outerwear and layering pieces this fall. It's one of those colors that you can pair with a multitude of accessories to say "I'm classy, but fashionably fun and flirty."
3. Rich Plum- It's a color that looks fabulous with almost any skin and hair color. Plum is the perfect accent for green, gray, or yellow making it incredibly versatile. Filled with a certain richness and elegance, this color will be around for a few seasons.
4. Must Have Yellow- It's back and bolder than ever. Mustard yellow is especially trendy this year and is being paired with blues, creams, and browns. Enjoy this funky color and showcase it with layering pieces like vests and sweaters.
5. Red Hot- Red is a flawless color choice for multiple seasons, but especially for fall 2013. It's a color that easily transitions into winter and can be paired with multiple accent colors. The deep reds and vibrant reds are on the color radar so you cannot go wrong with any shade.
Stay trendy with the hottest colors of fall. Keep following our blog for updates on our 5 year anniversary celebrations. Lots of surprises in store for 2014.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.