RaeLynn's Boutique is one of Indy's fastest growing women's specialty clothing retailers. As such, we are constantly searching for dedicated, driven, hardworking employees with an interest in the fashion industry and a desire to be a part of the RaeLynn's family. Please read below for open positions and to apply.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for full time positions or if you are applying for part time, please make sure you have filled out the online application.
Please note, you must be available nights and weekends. December through May, you must be available 3 weekends per month.
Sales Floor Manager
RaeLynn's Boutique is searching for a sales floor manager. This position involves:
- Working with team members to create a welcoming environment
- Planning and executing team building workshops/activities
- Working with any and all customers to assist them with their needs
- Communicating with other managers and staff
- Knowledge of inventory
- Ability to work with Point of Sale systems
- Open and close the store
Applicable candidates should have the following:
- Strong sense of responsibility and loyalty
- Ability to work well and communicate with others
- Previous retail experience
- Self-starting attitude- be able to develop, plan, initiate, and execute individual ideas
- Flexible schedule with ability to work retail hours- nights and weekends
- Personable, friendly, and outgoing
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability and desire to network
- Interest in fashion industry
- Ability to develop a strong sense of unity among staff
Please note this position starts at $10-12 per hour based on experience and education.
All interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.