Get out the cowgirl boots and find your perfect dress, it's summertime!
It's that time of year where our weekends are filled with country music at the Klipsch Music Center. In recent years, the country concerts have increased in popularity as the mega-ticket includes some of the biggest names in country music.
So, it's no surprise that dressing for these events has become a crucial part of the country concert experience. Take a look at our outfit guide to help you find that chic country look you've been thinking about since you purchased your mega-ticket.
1. Lace and stitching. This is the perfect combination of a light chiffon material with an intricate lace top. The stitching ties in the popular coral and blue colors. Complete this look with cowgirl boots and a jean jacket if it's chilly.
2. An ivory affair. This tank strap dress with lace cutouts and tribal-inspired necklace makes the perfect dress and necklace combo. Add your favorite pair of brown wedges to complete the look.
3. Lace maxi. So by now you should be catching on to two trends: pastel colors (specifically ivory and pink) and lace. These lace maxi styles are ideal for country concerts this summer. Add wedges and your favorite gold-tone jewelry.
4. Two piece combo. You didn't think you would get by without seeing a crop top and skirt combo did you? This crop-top trend may very well be the hottest of the season. It's perfect for country concerts in the heat of the summer.
5. Boho mint. This loose-fitting dress with small cut outs is a great way to put some color in your summer wardrobe. It can also be worn with cowgirl boots, wedges, or sandals.
RaeLynn's is ready to help you with all your summer dress needs. Shop our summer dress collection online now.
Comments will be approved before showing up.