Searching for bridesmaid dresses? This is a must-read for you! It's summertime and it seems like weddings and engagements are happening every weekend. If you are looking for a bridesmaid dress that is trendy or traditional, take a look at a few of our suggestions.
1. Navy is one of the hottest wedding colors this summer. This short chiffon dress will keep your bridesmaids cool in the hot sun and allow them to get down with you on the dance floor! Pair it with a statement necklace to complete the look.
2. Charcoal is another trendy color for summer and fall weddings. This style is a bit more formal so it's perfect for a more cocktail-event wedding. With the peplum detail, it's a style that will be flattering on many body types.
3. Looking for something a bit more formal or just a long gown in general? This sunshine yellow chiffon dress is a perfect combination of elegant and fun. The beaded empire waist is a figure-flattering style for all of your bridesmaids.
4. Look at those red hot bridesmaids! Red is a bold, and not so rare wedding color. Another flawless chiffon style, it's a dress that can be re-worn which your bridesmaids will love!
5. We call this lilac bliss. It's a stunning color that will work perfectly for your backyard or barn wedding. It's a little more on the casual side so dress it up with nude heels or wear your cowgirl boots to compliment the theme.
We know that bridesmaid dresses aren't always the easiest to find, especially if you have a particular image in mind. Remember to shop early for these dresses and don't be afraid to ask questions during your retail visit. For more tips on bridesmaid dress trends, check out the Bridal Guide.
Comments will be approved before showing up.