A trend that started to make a comeback a few seasons ago, is now back and more fashionable than ever. Headbands are the best way to add that finishing touch to any look. Take a look at our style tips to finding the perfect headband for your summer wardrobe.
1. First decide which outfits you want to add that special touch to with your accessories. This can be a simple t-shirt dress, a maxi, or even shorts and a t-shirt.
2. Head to a clothing retailer to try out some different looks. Not all headbands look the same on everyone so it's important to try on a few different styles.
3. Try wearing them different ways on your head. Across your forward, with a pony tail, or just traditionally to keep your hair out of your face.
4. Look at multiple styles. Feathers, beads, flowers, bright colors, thick, thin. Anything goes as far as headbands are concerned this year.
5. Buy a couple different styles. Honestly, you can never have too many headbands. They are convenient and an easy way to accessorize your outfit.
Take a look at our headband styles from Cheeky Couture, available in store only. These perfect accessories start at just $10.
Comments will be approved before showing up.