At RaeLynn's we know how important your wedding day is and we understand the stresses that come with the planning process. From tuxedos to bridesmaid dresses to the hour before the wedding, with help from our friends at The Knot and Daily Makeover, we've put together some need-to-know tips.
1. Head to the nail salon. Start scheduling monthly manicures a few months prior to your wedding day. Let's face it, you need flawless nails to show off that beautiful new addition to your left hand. Stick to neutral colors or play off your wedding colors.
2. Go for the bronze. It's no secret that everyone looks a brighter with a tan. A little color will give you that wedding day glow you are looking for. Start using Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer and head to your local tanning salon.
4. Hire a make-up pro. Hiring an artist to do the make up for you and your bridal party is probably one of the best decisions you will make regarding your wedding day. It will be stress-free for you and your pictures will look stunning with flawless faces. 3. Schedule a trial run. Have your hair and make up done before the wedding day. This way you know what hairstyles you like and what will work well with your dress. You don't want your make-up to seem overdone.
5. Have your brows professionally groomed. Your eyebrows are a staple to framing your face. Make sure to have them waxed or threaded a few days before the wedding day just in case of a reaction.
6. Put together your own wedding day-needs kit. Only you know what you will want to keep you calm on your big day. Fill a kit with deodorant, hair spray, bobby pins, snacks, oil blotting pads, Kleenex, and anything else you might want!
7. Remember to BE YOU! No matter what, try to keep your feet on the ground throughout the wedding process. Don't loose sight of yourself and make sure all the wedding aspects reflect who you are!
Use these tips to keep your feet on the ground throughout the planning process. Visit RaeLynn's to find your tuxedos, bridesmaid dresses, and even destination bridal gowns.
Congratulations on your engagement and here's to a lifetime of love and happiness!
Comments will be approved before showing up.