We've partnered with Air-Tan to tell you all about the benefits of spray tanning for your special events including prom and weddings. Take a look at our video and the tips below.
1. No harmful UV rays—UV rays have been proven to not only create damage to your skin, but also skin cancer. Many of our clients have had skin cancer scares, and that is why they come to us. You can get a great tan without the harmful UV rays!
2. You can customize your color—If you prefer to have darker legs, lighter face, etc. we can do it! You don’t have to worry about your face being too dark or your legs not having enough color; we are here to give you the color you want…wherever you want!
3. We will help you decide the best shade for you—Our solution works with your natural skin tone. A fair toned person would most likely not want to do a super dark shade, but we will help you decide! Our expertly trained technicians will help you pick a color that looks natural on you.
4. We are passionate about what we do—We are here to make you look and feel good. Each technician goes through training until they are ready to tan you to perfection. We care about the way you and your tan looks.
5. Our solution—Our solution is made for us, by us. You will not find another tan like it. Our solution does not have the ever-feared orange tone. Your tan will look bronzed and natural!
Special thank you to Emily and Allison at Air-Tan for helping to make this collaboration possible.
Comments will be approved before showing up.