Lady Gaga Meets Carrie Underwood
The Hottest Trends For Prom 2014 Available at RaeLynn's.
After a week of fashion shows in Atlanta, RaeLynn's Boutique is excited to bring edgy, vintage, and glamorous designer collections to Indy for prom and social occasions in spring 2014.
Customers are going to experience one of the most fashion forward prom seasons ever in 2014. Check out our list of mega trends to make your prom shopping stress-free.
- In Love with LACE: Possibly the largest trend we will see this year. If a designer could incorporate lace into a dress, they probably did. The vintage look is in and it's here stay.
- Cap Sleeves: Don't like strapless dresses? Don't worry because cap sleeves will be prevalent in our boutique. Classy and elegant in design, this bodice will be hot this year!
- Tea Length: Step back into the 1950s and this was the length every girl was wearing. What goes around comes around and in the fashion world they are bringing this retro style back.
- Jersey: This comfy, sleek material is bigger and better than ever for spring 2014. Many of these dresses will feature intricate beads and edgy studs.
- Mesh Tops: This bodice is ultra popular with rhinestones and lace. Cap sleeves will also be featured with this bodice.
- Sheer Corset Tops: Back by popular demand, this bodice with boning is returning with updates for prom 2014.
Whether you are looking for a ball gown or sleek dress, you will find these trends in multiple styles and colors this prom season! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for updates on the newest arrivals.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.