Top Trends for Prom 2014
Be fashion-forward with the hottest trends of 2014 from red carpets across the world.
It’s going to be a Carrie Underwood meets Lady GaGa kind of year for prom and social occasion styles. Here are some of the top trends you will want to be looking for in your prom 2014 dress.
- Nude mesh- That neutral nude color is HOT this year. It’s impossible to open a magazine and not see a celeb wearing it. Many styles are being designed fully in this color or will include a nude mesh cutout. Sheer nude skirts are also going to be seen as an overlay.
- Corset bodice- It’s back and sexier than ever. The sheer corset bodice was introduced last season and is going to be trendy again this year. This bodice will include chunky stones and be featured on chiffon gowns and ball gowns.
- Lace overlays- It’s a vintage vibe this year with lots of lace. Find your inner countryside with a stunning lace overlay. This trend will be featured in multiple colors and styles for 2014.
- High Necklines- It’s another vintage inspired look that is classy and elegant. These high necklines including intricate beading and pearls. Again, you will see these most often with a chiffon skirt, but they will also be featured on ball gown styles.
- Net jersey- This sometimes heavy, but timeless material is making a statement in 2014. Except to see glitter jersey and net jersey in multiple colors often with a high slit skirt.
- Cap Sleeves- For all of you who would rather not wear a strapless dress, this is the style for you. Cap sleeves are trendy and classic for any occasion. We are seeing this trend in pageants and on the red carpet.
- Plunging Necklines- Halter tops with plunging necklines are stunning and sexy. If you are going to a more daring look, this is the style for you.
- Mermaid- This elegant style features a tight bodice with a flared bottom and is perfect for 2014. This style is the perfect way to highlight your curves and your height.
- Two Tones- It’s the year of the simple and fun two-tone. A popular two-tone combination you will see this year is a color paired with a nude or neutral underlay to give it that two-tone look.
- Elegant Chiffon- The chiffon dress will never go out of style. It’s one of the many styles Blush is known for and it’s beautiful on every body type.
It’s going to be a trendy year in the prom industry. These are the top styles you will want to look for when searching for the perfect dress. Follow some of your favorite celebs on social media to see these top trends on the red carpets.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.